The fitness center at THE COMMONS can help you reach your fitness goals. Get your cardio workout done with a variety of aerobic equipment, such as a lateral elliptical, seated bike, or stair master. You also have resistance machines to hit all of your major muscle groups, a cable machine, and free weights up to 50 pounds.
Rules & Regulations:
- The fitness center is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please limit your workout to one (1) hour, if others are waiting to use the gym.
- Food or beverage items, other than water, are not allowed in the gym.
- Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, and any similar equipment are strictly prohibited in or around the fitness center and/or in any of the Association common areas.
- Appropriate workout attire must be worn at all times when using the fitness center. Appropriate attire includes a shirt, shorts/pants, and athletic shoes.
- All animals, with the exception of service animals for the handicapped, are prohibited from entering the fitness center.
- The use of tobacco products is not permitted in the fitness center.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages are allowed. Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited in or around the fitness center.
- Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Hours of Operation:
With the use of your access card, The Fitness Center is open daily from 4:00 am – 10:00 pm.