The pool area at THE COMMONS can be enjoyed by the whole family featuring a lap pool and a splash pad for swimmers of all ages. After cooling off in the pools, there are thirteen cabanas for you to relax in and four natural gas grills available for your next barbeque. As it begins to cool down, stay warm next to our fireside patio or fire pit.
Rules and Regulations
- No running.
- No boisterous or rough play.
- No diving.
- Appropriate swim attire is required.
- Children should not use the pool without adult supervision.
- The last 10 minutes of every hour, all swimmers under 18 will be asked to exit the pool to take a brief break.
- Adults should not swim alone.
- No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
- No person with skin, eye, ear, or nasal infection is allowed in the pool.
- No person with a communicable disease is allowed in the pool.
- No animals or pets are allowed in the pool or on the deck. Those assisting the disabled are allowed on the deck.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Owners and management are not responsible or accidents or injuries.
- The pools are for private use. Members and guests only.
- The maximum number of swimmers allowed in the lap pool is 193.
- A first aid kit and AED are located in the information center.
- Emergency telephones are located inside the north date, outside of the west gate, and by the fireplace.
- The pools at THE COMMONS are open from 4 am - 10 pm daily.