Featuring four courts and one pickleball court, our stadium like tennis courts are a hit. Grab a partner or rent our tennis ball machine for a little competitive fun!
Rules & Regulations:
- Courts are for private use. Residents and guests only.
- Courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please limit play time to one (1) if others are waiting.
- No food or beverage items permitted on the court, other than water.
- Appropriate tennis shoes must be worn at all times while using the courts.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, and similar equipment are strictly prohibited in courts.
- The use of tobacco products shall not be permitted on the courts.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are strictly prohibited in or around the courts.
- All persons using the courts do so at their own risk. Owners and management are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- No animals or pets allowed in the courts, except those assisting the disabled.
- Management reserves the right to deny the use of the courts to anyone at any time.
- A first aid kit and AED are located in the welcome center.
- Emergency telephones are located inside the north pool gate, outside the west pool gate, and by the fireplace.
Hours of Operation:
With the use of your access card, THE COMMONS Pools are going daily from 4:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Interested in renting the tennis ball machine? Visit us in THE COMMONS Office for further information!