Featuring three sandy beaches, six natural gas grills, and five acres of Caribbean-like water, visit THE LAGOON for some rest and relaxation or fun in the sun. THE LAGOON also offers a wide variety of recreational activities from kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, and sand volleyball.
Hours of Operation:
THE LAGOON will regularly be open Tuesday through Sunday and observe the operational hours below.
Open | 10:00 am
Close | 30 minutes after sunset
For a guide to sunset times in Prosper, Texas click here.
The water temperatures have fallen below the minimum threshold for safe swimming so, until further notice, the water at THE LAGOON and THE COMMONS pools will be closed. The pavilion area will remain open for your use as the weather permits. All winter weather closures will be communicated to residents through email.
Rules & Regulations:
- Only Windsong Ranch residents and their approved guests are welcome to use THE LAGOON.
- Residents and their guests shall conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner at all times.
- All residents and their guests use THE LAGOON at their own risk. Windsong Ranch Community Association, Inc., its management company, contractors or employees are not liable in any manner whatsoever for any personal injury, damage, loss or theft occurring in or around this amenity site.
- Any person who uses the facility is responsible to leave the facility in a well-ordered state.
- No smoking, vaping, or use of any other tobacco products.
- No personal music speakers or music playing from phones or MP3 players.
- All persons, bags, and other items are subject to search at the facility's discretion.
- No pets are allowed in the amenity.
- Residents and their guests shall respect, protect and preserve all of the amenity’s property. Each resident is strictly liable for all costs related to damage to the property caused by the resident, his or her family members, guests or tenants.
- All furniture is on a first-come-first-serve basis and cannot be removed from its respective area. Residents cannot leave their belongings unattended or to “reserve space”. Any personal belongings found being used in such a manner may be confiscated and stored by staff.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the water. Glass is strictly prohibited inside THE LAGOON premises. Staff reserves the right to immediately confiscate any glass found within the premises.
- Management reserves the right to cease THE LAGOON operations at the onset of inclement weather.
- A person having a communicable disease transmissible by water must be excluded from public pools. A person having any exposed sub-epidermal tissue, including open blisters, cuts, or other lesions may not use a public pool. A person who has or has had diarrhea within the last two weeks caused by an unknown source or from any communicable or fecal-borne disease may not enter the pool. Any child under three years old, any child not toilet trained, and anyone who lacks control of defecation shall wear a water-resistant swim diaper and waterproof swimwear. Swim diapers and waterproof swimwear shall have waist and leg openings fitted such that they are in contact with the waist or leg around the entire circumference.