Disc Golf Course
The Disc Golf Course is located on the west side of the community north of Fishtrap Road and west of The Landing neighborhood.
Residents may access the start of the course by parking in the gravel lot near the intersection of Fishtrap and Gee Road. There is a gate with a 4-digit input. Rotate the dials to read “7102” to unlock the gate. Please close the gate behind you. The second access point is along Liberty Drive. This will allow you to start on Hole 8.
The course is open for use from dawn to dusk.
Several holes will have two baskets. Use either one with respect to that basket’s par.
Note: There is a concreted walkway across the creek near the launch pad of Hole 16. This could be used as a shortcut to Hole 18. Use at your discretion.
Rules and Regulations:
- Courts are for private use. Residents and guests only.
- Allow faster groups to play through when possible.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed on the course.
- Place all trash in the proper receptacles.
- Do not alter the course in any way.
- All persons using the course do so at their own risk. Owners and management are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Management reserves the right to deny the use of the course to anyone at any time.
Need some equipment? Pass by THE COMMONS to check out one of our two equipment bags for the day.