Thank you for your interest in Hosting a Party at Windsong Ranch. To ensure a successful reservation, please follow this process:
- Click the link below to schedule your Host A Party time.
- After scheduling, you will be redirected to another site to sign the Host a Party acknowledgment form.
- Please Note: All reservations must be scheduled no more than 1 month in advance and at least 7 days prior to a party.
While Hosting, you will be asked to keep these things in mind:
- Only one reservation may be made per household per day.
- One table will be reserved for your two-hour party window, but we cannot guarantee a specific location in the poolside area. The entire pool area remains open to all residents and their guests at all times.
- Seating arrangements are on a first-come, first-served basis. If the furniture is rearranged, it must be put back in its original position. Each party can only have a total of 20 attendees, including both guests and host family members.
- Vendors must be approved by staff prior to services on site. A Town of Prosper Permit must be provided for food trucks. All vendors are required to provide a certificate of insurance listing Windsong Ranch Community Association as additionally insured.
- No personal speakers, live music, DJ, etc. may be used during your Host a Party.
- The area where the party was held must be cleaned up after the event.
- All trash from the party must be removed and deposited into the dumpster at THE COMMONS.
- Abide by all rules at THE COMMONS, including all inclement weather procedures.
Any questions can be directed to Maddison Pemberton at firstname.lastname@example.org.